What's my leadership style?
Why do my teammates' styles cause me stress?
Interpersonal Leadership Styles (ILS) is a research-based assessment tool that provides each individual with a report on their leadership style, and provides groups with a framework and context to talk about how individuals communicate and work with one another. As a certified provider of the ILS Assessment & Workshop, I can help you to:
- Increase your understanding of interpersonal styles; your own and others' strengths and blind spots
- Become aware of and appreciate differences in others' styles
- Learn how workplace stress impacts behavior in predictable ways
- Learn how to become “situationally-flexible”
One Executive Director said about our ILS workshop, "We talked about issues we really needed to talk about. This was like marriage counseling for me and my team!"
ILS is a flexible tool that can be used in a variety of contexts:
- One-on-one as a coaching tool
- For pairs who work closely together
- As part of a team retreat or a stand-alone team workshop
- For groups of people who do not work together on a daily basis